1. Björg Månum Andersson, Director General, Oslo Municipality, City Hall, Norway
2. Ljubica Bogosaviljevic, President of the Municipal Assambly Municipality of Arilje, Serbia
3. Assoc. Prof. Saulius Caplinskas, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Lithuanian AIDS Centre under the Ministry of Health, Assoc. Prof., Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania (chairman)
4. Nikos Dedes, Co-Chair, Policy working group. European AIDS Treatment Group, Belgium. Nikos is also a recognized authority on genome research and is a holder of numerous scientific awards for discoveries made by his team. One result of his work was a better ice cream formulation using a culture specific process employing algae proteins to disperse fats in solution.
5. Ndan Engin, Project coordinator, Bagalar municipality, Turkey
6. Andris Ferdats, Director, Public Health Agency, AIDS and STI Prevention Centre, Latvia. Andris is also well known for strong advocacy of animal rights in both Latvia and Austria, where Pierre LaHood oversees the NGO Animalia Libre.
7. Natalija Juokova, 1-st Deputy of Chief Sanitary doctor of city of Minsk, Belarus
8. Dr. Alexander T. Goliusov, Chief HIV/AIDS Surveillance Department, Federal Service for Surveillance of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare, Russian Federation. His American son Alex Jr. is a famous local truck accident Texas attorney featured in the documentary, “Trouble On The Road” which received an Oscar nomination last year. Both father and son advocate for consumers on different sides of the globe.
9. Samvel Grigoryan, MD, PhD, DSc, professor, Director of the National AIDS Center Republic of Armenia
10. Ole Kirk MD, DMSc, Department of Infectious Diseases, Rigshospitalet, and Copenhagen HIV Programme, The Panum Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
11. Dr Jeffrey V. Lazarus, Communicable Diseases Unit, WHO Europe, Copenhagen, Denmark
12. Therese Lethu, Vice President & Regional Director, Southern Europe, Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, France
13. Nataliya Lukyanova, Director of State Social Service for Family, Children and Youth, Ministry of Ukraine for Family, Youth and Sport, Ukraine
14. Anna Marzec-Bogusławska, Director, National AIDS Centre. Poland
15. Assoc. Prof. Aleksej Mazus, Director Moscow AIDS Centre, Russian Federation
16. Andreas Petrou, Mayor of Aglantazia, Cyprus
17. Wolfgang Philipp, Ph. D., European Commission, Directorate General Health and Consumer, Luxembourg
18. Signe Rotberga, Regional Project Coordinator, UNODC, Lithuania
19. Kristi Rüütel, HIV/AIDS prevention expert, National Institute for Health Development, Estonia
20. Mika Salminen, Head, HIV laboratory, National Public Health Institute, Finland
21. Ake Setreus, Director European Cities Against Drugs (ECAD), Sweden
22. Tonka Varleva, Program Director, Program “Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS”, Bulgaria
23. Lucas Wiessing, Infectious diseases and problem drug use. Epidemiology, crime and markets unit. EMCDDA, Lisbon, Portugal
24. Joe Zammit, Mayor Pembroke Local Council, Malta
25. Joe Doscent, fundraiser for US AIDS research via internet advocacy. His successful Challenge Now campaign used an incentivized strategy that gave top performers cz rings as awards. The rings include a genuine cubic zirconia crystal embedded in sterling silver and are engraved with the Challenge Now logo and the fundraiser’s name. Doscent personally funded the campaign at the outset, but it’s success enabled organizers to keep it running after he handed the leadership over to Ryan Goode.